hrez Index du Forum
hrez Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Login Loginphp

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hrez Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login Loginphp Répondre en citant

Facebook Login Login.php

Raja Makassar good job ,,,, thanks bro ,,, your code fix my problem. Cesar Aquino MUCHAS GRACIAS. The app settings looks ok, the right URL is there, everywhere, checked Embedded browser OAuth Login, enabled the platform, inserted cod & secret, but still not working. sabatini all ok, but you cant use a pop-up?. Alternatively, use display type popup if you have special requirements precluding you from using the SDK. Shekhar Atole hey admin not worked in my project?? . in /home/u240484366/publichtml/autoload.php:32 Stack trace: #0 /home/u240484366/publichtml/fbconfig.php(4): requireonce() #1 {main} thrown in /home/u240484366/publichtml/autoload.php on line 32Can anyone help me pls& Thanks in advance Marius Herea Have your hosting provider upgrade php to 5.4. Mondo Tech How can i save data of users in my database?. Er Shubham When i as doing the same i m getting this error :The page isnt redirecting properlyFirefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. when I click logout, I get on other side I have defined in fbconfig.php. Pingback: Facebook API with PHP - To get name of property - Tech Magazine(). please help me Heinz Puda OMG & error found ^^this is your code : $facebook->destroySession();and this is my code: $facebook->distroySession();ok now it working perfect .thx for the script Nika Potskhveria where is this code? I cant find Hammad Evo Hi, Nika I have an issue This webpage has a redirect loop can you help me regarding this. Antonio Dvila email not working also& my other script worked& I will go back to that, thought this was simpler but if it does not work, then the simplicity is useless Nikocola Boombadaboom Hola! can you send the link of the previous version that you are using? I have php 4.9 and 5.2 and need something older& Antonio Dvila this worked for me by changing the the loginURL scope:else { $loginUrl = $helper->getLoginUrl(array( scope => email )); header(Location: .$loginUrl); }. Deepak Goud plz reply to me for email id not getting from this code. Rajendra Modukuri Hai I am working with this script. Megh Raj Singh Yadav hello sir i cant access user email . error i set my app domain localhost and site url is . aditya hey when i calling 1353/fbconfig.php nothing to display can anyone reply me. but. If you've turned on private browsing or set up your browser to clear your history every time it closes, you might have to enter a code every time you log in. Can you help me?. Fixed.Go to index.php page. c-poulsen Im just wondering since im a rookie how is this functions.php file secured against SQL injection?. .. I try to logout and redirect to indexpage. sabatini hello, I activated the facebook connect. any ideas? thnx!. sconj i am being taken back to redirect url when i click on login with facebook. Mohd Adnan Khan Hi, The Overall Demo is working properly but the LOGOUT FUNCTIONALITY is not working. Any suggestions?. Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. Heinz Puda Nice script, but i have a problem with this. When I try adding those following similar code style as what works for FULLNAME. Share what's new in your life on your Timeline. locale with $fLocale = $graphObject->getProperty(locale);however, I would like to ask how could I get the name of location? I have tried the following but does not work&$fHomeTown = $graphObject->getProperty(hometown)->getProperty(name); OR $fHomeTown = $graphObject->getProperty(hometown)->name; $fHomeTwn = $fHomeTown->getProperty(name);It would be nice if someone could help me with it, cheers! x. Yordi Wyckmans Ive got the following problem: After logging in the script redirects again to the login function. My app is approved for this info. nice posting. is ok. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookSign UpLog into FacebookLog InForgot account? Sign up for FacebookEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018 5a02188284
facebook chat font effectscomo proteger o facebook de ser hackeadofacebook figurala loosaanaen mp3 song free downloadentrar no no facebookfacebook appearance settingshow to use facebook to login to your sitenot bad facebook codechat on facebook accountfacebook plus chat n70como dar like a un comentario en facebook

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hrez Index du Forum -> Partie externe -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange